290kW Bi-directional inverter with 48"x48" footprint.
The modular design is highly suitable for tailoring to a specific customer requirement. The optional 100kW DC-DC converter on the right of the photo is controlled by the 290kW inverter to allow four-quadrant operation.
<<PREV 1 2 NEXT>>
||Bi-Directional 290kW Inverter for Energy Storage:
ETM Model 290-480-60, Utility Interactive Inverter for Battery Systems
ETM tailored this bi-directional inverter specifically to the requirements of a customer's 1MWh flow battery. This inverter has the smallest footprint in the industry for its 290kW power level, with an integrated isolation transformer. It is one of just a few high power bi-directional inverters to be CEC listed (California Energy Commission). The modular design can be readily tailored to a customer's specific requirements, including a DC-DC option.
• 290kW power with 96.5% CEC efficiency
• CEC (California Energy Commission) listed, UL1741 labeled
• Smallest footprint for this power class with integrated isolation transformer
• -25C to +50C with no reduction in power
• Optional 100kW four quadrant DC-DC conversion stage
• Modular design highly suitable for tailoring