ETM developed a tailored 75 kW peak X-band product and a 25 kW peak Ku-band product for the
the Mini-MUTES Modernization program. Compatibility with legacy hardware was a requirement.
<<PREV 1 2 3 NEXT>>
• Electronic Warfare Training System for M3P
(Mini-MUTES Modernization Program)
• 25kW Ku-band and 75kW X-band Pulsed Transmitters
The Mini-MUTES is an EW training system that simulates dense multi-electronic threats that an aircrew may encounter on a mission. Our customer won a contract for a significant modernization program, and selected ETM to support the requirements. The transmitters were to be housed in a rotating pedestal on a trailer-mounted antenna, and were to be subjected to extreme environmental conditions. High fidelity and high peak power RF were required in two distinct bands. The resultant products are the Model 104PX (TX33) and Model 303PKu (TX35).
- Compliant to 5 hours of random levels of shock and vibration
- Operating temperature of -40C to +52C plus full solar radiation
- X-band @ 75kW Peak at 4.8% duty cycle
- Ku-band @ 25kW Peak at 3.7% duty cycle