Test / Measurement:
Microwave test sets, and standard RF and microwave amplifiers
• Our customers have established ETM as the gold standard for the design and
manufacture of high voltage test equipment for their microwave tube products.
• ETM has over one thousand such test installations internationally with the world’s
leading microwave vacuum tube manufacturers, including CPI, Teledyne MEC,
Hughes, Northrop, NEC, Elta, Aleco and ITRI-ERSO.
• These partners use our equipment in the manufacture and test of their TWTs,
klystrons, magnetrons, and tetrodes, in continuous, grid-pulsed, anode-pulsed, or
cathode-pulsed modulation, with protection from fault conditions and provisions for
aging as well, with power as high as 600 kW.
• ETM has also developed an extensive line of standard wideband TWT amplifier
products, specifically for RF susceptibility, component testing and laboratory
• This Test and Measurement line (T&M) ranges from 10 to 1500 watts CW and
1 kW to 4 kW pulsed, in frequency bands from 0.8 to 45 GHz.
• A selection of these T&M products are distributed exclusively by our partner AR
Worldwide, of Souderton, PA. For more information about these products please
contact ARWW at www.ar-worldwide.com.